SERVICES & FEES
INITIAL CONSULTATION + ACUPUNCTURE
90 MINUTES $135
60 MINUTES $90
SPORTS MEDICINE ACUPUNCTURE*
75 MINUTES $125
NAET (ALLERGY ELIMINATION) INITIAL VISIT
120 MINUTES $195
NAET (ALLERGY ELIMINATION) FOLLOW-UP
75 MINUTES $90
90 MINUTES $155
COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE (FACIAL REJUVENATION)**
90 MINUTES $165
Therapeutic Treatments Plans are available for established clients seeking long-term care. Please inquire at your initial visit.
*Sports Medicine Acupuncture includes electroacupuncture, motor point therapy, trigger point therapy, dry needling, &/or cupping.
**Cosmetic Acupuncture sessions include acupuncture with a combination of facial gua sha, facial cupping, &/or LED phototherapy.
HOW TO PREPARE
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- Schedule your acupuncture session as “me time”.
- Arrive early. It’s best not to be overly stressed or rushed.
- Eat a light meal or healthy snack 1 -2 hours before each session. It is best to avoid acupuncture on an empty stomach, as this may lead to light headedness or fatigue after the treatment.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and (if possible) pain medications.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Most acu-points are located below the elbows and knees, so it is best to wear a short sleeved shirt and loose pants or shorts.
- Cell phone use is prohibited. This may be the only hour you have to yourself without the distractions of family, work, texts, calls, emails, and other bings and zings. Allow yourself to rest, rejuvenate, and reset.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or oily lotions. If you are a smoker, please wash your hands before entering the treatment facility. Many patients at Phoenix Rising Acupuncture are sensitive to scents. Some have severe reactions.
- Please feel free to ask questions. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about acupuncture, herbal therapy, nutrition, and more.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Rest. Take it easy. Listen to your body. Gentle exercise is fine, but it is best to not schedule an intense workout or long run after an acupuncture session.
- Heat is good. A hot shower or warm bath with Epsom salt is encouraged.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine for the remainder of the day of the session.
- Eat healthy food.
- Drink plenty of room temperature water.
- Unplug. Say no to screen time. Turn off the TV, phone, computer.
- Enjoy your renewed sense of calm.
I’m not just an acupuncturisT
When I’m not in clinic with clients, you may find me loving on my mini-me’s, drinking tea & discussing all things cosmic & spiritual with soul sisters, indulging in extravagant meals with my love, traveling to sunny destinations, loving all things X-Men & Game of Thrones, or silently contemplating the Universe under a full moon.
2202 W. Alabama, Suite C
Houston, TX 77098
By Appointment Only.
Monday - Friday